the complete solution
We provide complete supply chain management solutions tailored to fit your needs. From planning and analysis to quality control.
With our outsourced supply chain management solutions, you can rest easy knowing your products are receiving the attention they need to move from manufacturers to retailers and customers. Our company has spent more than two decades optimizing our warehousing and distribution service to exceed the expectations of our clients. Today, we utilize smart warehousing and cutting edge technology to resolve challenges, improve turnaround times, and ensure product care and quality. Whether you need access to part or all of our full-service supply chain capabilities, you’ll find exactly what you need at Evergreen Logistic & Courier.
Supply Chain Management Objectives:
- Creating value for a Customer
- Building a Strong Infrastructure
- Synchronized Demand and Supply
- Quality Measurement and Monitoring
taking it step by step
But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.
- Higher quality service by optimizing transport routes, means of transportation and reducing costs
- Strong optimized supply chain infrastructure that will make a competitive advantage to your business
- Synchronized demand and supply which will enable easier and more accurate predictions of your clients needs
- Effective quality measurement and monitoring will enable you to reduce costs and optimize your business.